Mandela Effects are fascinating to me so I thought to start posting them on my site. So far this one is at the top of my list.
Which one do you remember as a child? The Berenstain Bears or The Berenstein Bears?
I remember this classic bear family who taught me the importance of manners as The Berenstein Bears, but actually they are The Berenstain Bears.
What is this alternate universe we have been zapped into?
What is your favorite Mandela Effect? Share your comments below.
Found on Facebook.
What does self-love mean to you?
To me, self-love means self-acceptance & self-compassion.
It means being AWARE of your thoughts, words, actions & reactions.
It means REALIZING that you are human.
It means knowing that you are NOT what happened to you.
It means LETTING GO of the idea of perfection.
It means being able to FORGIVE yourself.
It means trusting in yourself & your abilities.
It means being able to recognize your worth and your value.
It means being grateful for what you DO have.
It means showing up in your life and being
FULLY interested. (no half ass anything)
Self-love means being AUTHENTICALLY and UNAPOLOGETICALLY you.
But know that the journey of self-love is Not an overnight process.
You must go through pain, darkness, self-doubt, shame, guilt, loneliness, solitude, obscurity & many unpleasant feelings before you discover your own beauty.
Don’t go looking for love outside of yourself. It’s already within you!
- The Great Law – Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us.
- The Law of Creation – Life does not happen by itself, we need to make it happen.
- The Law of Humility – One must accept something in order to change it.
- The Law of Growth – When we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too.
- The Law of Responsibility – We must take responsibility for what is in our lives.
- The Law of Connection – The past, present and future are all connected.
- The Law of Focus – We cannot think of two different things at the same time.
- The Law of Giving and Hospitality – Our behavior should match our thoughts and actions.
- The Law of Here and Now – One cannot be present if they are looking backward.
- The Law of Change – History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path.
- The Law of Patience and Reward – The most valuable rewards require persistence.
- The Law of Significance and Inspiration – Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it.