An ‘Educated Target’ is a narcissist’s worst nightmare because targets are grounded in reality and narcissists are not grounded in reality. Therefore, if the target chooses, it is easy to use the narcissist’s and sociopath’s weaknesses against them. Narcissists are addicted to supply and very gullible, making them quite easy to counter manipulate. Educated empaths are smarter than sociopaths and narcissists. Empaths are capable of abstract thought and creativity which is why targets are able to come up with very creative ways to counter manipulate abusers.
The delivery in this video is awkward but the overall message is important which is: Stay strong and get toxic people out of your life.
Let me know what you feel about this.
if you don’t think you deserve more, you’ll always accept less and you’ll always settle.
You deserve love. You deserve a life free of suffering and abuse. You deserve abundance.
Here is a brief and good article called “If You Don’t Think You Deserve More, You’ll Always Accept Less.”
If you want more in your life, this starts with your thought.When you change your outlook you will change your life.
- The Great Law – Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us.
- The Law of Creation – Life does not happen by itself, we need to make it happen.
- The Law of Humility – One must accept something in order to change it.
- The Law of Growth – When we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too.
- The Law of Responsibility – We must take responsibility for what is in our lives.
- The Law of Connection – The past, present and future are all connected.
- The Law of Focus – We cannot think of two different things at the same time.
- The Law of Giving and Hospitality – Our behavior should match our thoughts and actions.
- The Law of Here and Now – One cannot be present if they are looking backward.
- The Law of Change – History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path.
- The Law of Patience and Reward – The most valuable rewards require persistence.
- The Law of Significance and Inspiration – Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it.
- They are dishonest and lie.
- They are energy vampires and drain you emotionally.
- They have little compassion or empathy.
- They have hot tempers and can be violent at times.
- They have a negative mindset.
- They live life with a victim mentality.
- They criticize far too much.
- They have a manipulative and controlling personality.
- They are deliberately hurtful.
- Their energy is toxic and stressful.
Do you know someone like this?
I’m grateful to be surrounded by the right people in my life. Get rid of the vision blockers in your life.