This version is 24 minutes long and if you are interested in the longer version (3 hours 35 minutes) it is here.
- The Great Law – Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us.
- The Law of Creation – Life does not happen by itself, we need to make it happen.
- The Law of Humility – One must accept something in order to change it.
- The Law of Growth – When we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too.
- The Law of Responsibility – We must take responsibility for what is in our lives.
- The Law of Connection – The past, present and future are all connected.
- The Law of Focus – We cannot think of two different things at the same time.
- The Law of Giving and Hospitality – Our behavior should match our thoughts and actions.
- The Law of Here and Now – One cannot be present if they are looking backward.
- The Law of Change – History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path.
- The Law of Patience and Reward – The most valuable rewards require persistence.
- The Law of Significance and Inspiration – Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it.
I’m grateful to be surrounded by the right people in my life. Get rid of the vision blockers in your life.
The following messages stood out the most for me during Caroline Casey’s speech:
Believe and feel the wind in your face.
Just to be free.
Being absolutely true to yourself is freedom.