instead of being purely a disorder, depression might be a specific behavioral strategy that we’ve evolved — a biological adaptation that serves a purpose.
I read an interesting article which has a different outlook about depression. This doesn’t solve everything but I feel this perspective is an important start.
Full article: http://www.businessinsider.com/depression-brain-deal-with-a-problem-2017-2
This version is 24 minutes long and if you are interested in the longer version (3 hours 35 minutes) it is here.
- They are dishonest and lie.
- They are energy vampires and drain you emotionally.
- They have little compassion or empathy.
- They have hot tempers and can be violent at times.
- They have a negative mindset.
- They live life with a victim mentality.
- They criticize far too much.
- They have a manipulative and controlling personality.
- They are deliberately hurtful.
- Their energy is toxic and stressful.
Do you know someone like this?
I’m grateful to be surrounded by the right people in my life. Get rid of the vision blockers in your life.
This really does work. Consistency, a clear mind and believing in yourself is key.