Sitting this here as food for thought. What do you feel about this? Are we meant to only be with one person?
A beautiful video capturing the cycle of life and death.
1. Unprecedented levels of ongoing civic engagement.
2. Millions of Americans now know who their state and federal representatives are without having to google.
3. Millions of Americans are exercising more. They’re holding signs and marching every week.
4. Alec Baldwin is great again. Everyone’s forgotten he’s kind of a jerk.
5. The Postal Service is enjoying the influx cash due to stamps purchased by millions of people for letter and postcard campaigns.
6. Likewise, the pharmaceutical industry is enjoying record growth in sales of anti-depressants.
7. Millions of Americans now know how to call their elected officials and know exactly what to say to be effective.
8. Footage of town hall meetings is now entertaining.
9. Tens of millions of people are now correctly spelling words like emoluments, narcissist, fascist, misogynist, holocaust and cognitive dissonance.
10. Everyone knows more about the rise of Hitler than they did last year.
11. Everyone knows more about legislation, branches of power and how checks and balances work.
12. Marginalized groups are experiencing a surge in white allies.
13. White people in record numbers have just learned that racism is not dead. (See #6)
14. White people in record numbers also finally understand that Obamacare IS the Affordable Care Act.
15. Stephen Colbert’s “Late Night” finally gained the elusive #1 spot in late night talk shows, and Seth Meyers is finding his footing as today’s Jon Stewart.
16. “Mike Pence” has donated millions of dollars to Planned Parenthood since Nov. 9th.
17. Melissa FREAKING McCarthy.
18. Travel ban protesters put $24 million into ACLU coffers in just 48 hours, enabling them to hire 200 more attorneys. Lawyers are now heroes.
19. As people seek veracity in their news sources, respected news outlets are happily reporting a substantial increase in subscriptions, a boon to a struggling industry vital to our democracy.
20. Live streaming court cases and congressional sessions are now as popular as the Kardashians.
21. Massive cleanup of facebook friend lists.
22. People are reading classic literature again. Sales of George Orwell’s “1984” increased by 10,000% after the inauguration. (Yes, that is true. 10,000%. 9th grade Lit teachers all over the country are now rock stars.)
23. More than ever before, Americans are aware that education is important. Like, super important.
24. Now, more than anytime in history, everyone believes that anyone can be President. Seriously, anyone.
Legend of Neil deGrasse Tyson
If you could live forever, would you?
The urgency of accomplishment… the need to express love now, not later.
These are powerful videos in this excerpt of an interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson and Larry King. I want to find the entire interview because I love what he saying so much.
Gavin Haynes has come from England to America to investigate the secret world of Indigo Children, a select group of people who believe they were born with “indigo” auras and possess special and supernatural traits and abilities. Though many of these children have been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD by health care professionals, Indigo parents maintain that their children do not have these conditions, but are instead running on a different astral plane unbeknownst to regular people. Critics maintain that these children are not receiving proper mental health care.
Article regarding ADD and ADHD sufferers may actually be Indigo Children:
If you would like to read more about this subject, please check out a book called The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children by Doreen Virtue. I love eBooks so I purchased it on Google Play here and a hardcopy is also available on Amazon.
An ‘Educated Target’ is a narcissist’s worst nightmare because targets are grounded in reality and narcissists are not grounded in reality. Therefore, if the target chooses, it is easy to use the narcissist’s and sociopath’s weaknesses against them. Narcissists are addicted to supply and very gullible, making them quite easy to counter manipulate. Educated empaths are smarter than sociopaths and narcissists. Empaths are capable of abstract thought and creativity which is why targets are able to come up with very creative ways to counter manipulate abusers.
The delivery in this video is awkward but the overall message is important which is: Stay strong and get toxic people out of your life.
Let me know what you feel about this.
if you don’t think you deserve more, you’ll always accept less and you’ll always settle.
You deserve love. You deserve a life free of suffering and abuse. You deserve abundance.
Here is a brief and good article called “If You Don’t Think You Deserve More, You’ll Always Accept Less.”
If you want more in your life, this starts with your thought.When you change your outlook you will change your life.