Legend of Neil deGrasse Tyson
If you could live forever, would you?
The urgency of accomplishment… the need to express love now, not later.
These are powerful videos in this excerpt of an interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson and Larry King. I want to find the entire interview because I love what he saying so much.
Gavin Haynes has come from England to America to investigate the secret world of Indigo Children, a select group of people who believe they were born with “indigo” auras and possess special and supernatural traits and abilities. Though many of these children have been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD by health care professionals, Indigo parents maintain that their children do not have these conditions, but are instead running on a different astral plane unbeknownst to regular people. Critics maintain that these children are not receiving proper mental health care.
Article regarding ADD and ADHD sufferers may actually be Indigo Children:
If you would like to read more about this subject, please check out a book called The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children by Doreen Virtue. I love eBooks so I purchased it on Google Play here and a hardcopy is also available on Amazon.
An ‘Educated Target’ is a narcissist’s worst nightmare because targets are grounded in reality and narcissists are not grounded in reality. Therefore, if the target chooses, it is easy to use the narcissist’s and sociopath’s weaknesses against them. Narcissists are addicted to supply and very gullible, making them quite easy to counter manipulate. Educated empaths are smarter than sociopaths and narcissists. Empaths are capable of abstract thought and creativity which is why targets are able to come up with very creative ways to counter manipulate abusers.
The delivery in this video is awkward but the overall message is important which is: Stay strong and get toxic people out of your life.
Let me know what you feel about this.
if you don’t think you deserve more, you’ll always accept less and you’ll always settle.
You deserve love. You deserve a life free of suffering and abuse. You deserve abundance.
Here is a brief and good article called “If You Don’t Think You Deserve More, You’ll Always Accept Less.”
If you want more in your life, this starts with your thought.When you change your outlook you will change your life.
instead of being purely a disorder, depression might be a specific behavioral strategy that we’ve evolved — a biological adaptation that serves a purpose.
I read an interesting article which has a different outlook about depression. This doesn’t solve everything but I feel this perspective is an important start.
This version is 24 minutes long and if you are interested in the longer version (3 hours 35 minutes) it is here.
- The Great Law – Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us.
- The Law of Creation – Life does not happen by itself, we need to make it happen.
- The Law of Humility – One must accept something in order to change it.
- The Law of Growth – When we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too.
- The Law of Responsibility – We must take responsibility for what is in our lives.
- The Law of Connection – The past, present and future are all connected.
- The Law of Focus – We cannot think of two different things at the same time.
- The Law of Giving and Hospitality – Our behavior should match our thoughts and actions.
- The Law of Here and Now – One cannot be present if they are looking backward.
- The Law of Change – History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path.
- The Law of Patience and Reward – The most valuable rewards require persistence.
- The Law of Significance and Inspiration – Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it.