Say … and I think … ?
1. Crook :: Most politicians in the world come to mind… a bunch of crooks.
2. Career :: My dream career is to be a diplomat for the United Nations.
3. Freckles :: I have a lot of freckles on my cheeks.
4. Scramble :: I am often scrambling around to get my things together for work in the mornings.
5. Mistake :: I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I try to have no regrets.
6. Telephone :: I really do not care to give out my home telephone number because I like to have as much peace at home as possible. For people that have my cell phone number, well you may not get a hold of me at home either… because I do not carry my cellphone around me. Bad habit.
7. Thank you :: When someone says thank you, that means a lot to me.
8. Obstruction :: People that wear large hats in church, concerts and movie theatres cause major obstructions in my view. I want to yank their hats off so bad.
9. 24/7 :: I remember when I was younger, we went to a grocery store that was open 24/7 for the first time. We would go there late late late at night just because we could. The store name was Rockbottom off of South Lindbergh Boulevard and Watson Road.
10. SciFi :: One of my favorite genres of movies and books is science fiction. Favorite science fiction movies include: The Matrix Trilogy and Star Wars (Episodes 1-6).