1. The perfect autumn day and what activities you enjoy.
Never done this, but it sounds lovely to me: 60 degrees outside… backyard is full of leaves, I would take the twins outside and we jump into the pile of leaves and laugh nonstop. Afterward we all join in to gather the leaves into bags.
2. Two things about yourself that make you different from everybody else:
I can wiggle my ears. I burned my the back of my leg with a curling iron when I was 12.
3. The last time you laughed really hard and why:
The fact that I can’t remember makes me sad.
4. Two items of clothing that best represents who you are:
Thick sweatshirt with a pull over hoodie. A long-sleeved t-shirt in all earth tones.
5. Yourself as others see you and how you see yourself:
I believe that others see me as emotional, intelligent and loyal. I see myself as ambitious but a procrastinator, unorganized and dependent.