I didn’t know the Monday Mission was back…
1. What is the difference between spirituality and religion?
Spirituality is an inner frame of mind and Religion is an institutionalized structure for belief in a higher being.
2. What is the difference between someone listening to what you say and hearing what you say?
Listening to what you say would involve understand what that person is saying. Hearing what you say would only imply acknowledging the sound coming from the person’s mouth. You can hear what someone says, but you may not always be listening.
3. What’s the difference between a Father, and a Daddy?
Any man with good sperm that meets up with the right egg can be father. A Daddy is someone that truly has raised and loved his child unconditionally.
4. What’s the difference between being married and living together?
Being married involves a contract before God, the Law and the couple involved; you may or may not live together. When you live together, you may or may not be married. You might just be a boyfriend and girlfriend who really love each other or two college roommates sharing an apartment. I see no direct correlation between being married and living together.
5. What’s the difference between growing up and growing old?
Growing up involves maturity and experience. Growing old is simply a change in age.
6. What’s the difference between getting what you want and getting what you need?
Getting what I want involves materialistic things that are not necessary for me to live. Getting what I need involves things that are necessary in my life.
7. What’s the difference between punishment and discipline?
Punishment has a negative connotation. When I hear punishment, I think of an unlawful wrong doing. Discipline means obedient, well structured and mannered.
BONUS: Can you hear me calling you?
Today’s Comment Question:
Do you eat breakfast, or just skip it and wait for lunch?
I usually skip breakfast, but if I catch the bus that I am supposed to catch to get to work on time, then I stop by the cafeteria and order a croissant, egg and cheese sandwhich. Yummy. Yes.