As promised… Monday Mission 3.37
1. What regular chore(s) do you dread the most?
Washing clothes, doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom. This question sounds very familiar.
2. Have you ever tried any of the “tabbed” browsers like MyIE2, Safari or Mozilla Firebird? Do you like it better than a one-window browser? How come?
I have only used Internet Explorer and Netscape. I currently only use Internet Explorer.
3. Do you ever get criticized for being on the computer too much? How much time do you spend on the PC and/or on-line? Is it too much time are or do they just not “get” us?
Yes, I (sometimes) get criticized by my loved one for being on the computer too much. I spend a lot of time online. All day at work (eight hour shift) and about three to four hours at home. I do not think it is too much time online *shrugs*
4. In your opinion, what is a “self-starter?” Are you a “self-starter?”
A person who is able to initiate and take action. In the workplace, this would mean if something needs to get done, you do it or have it get done. You do not just set back and wait until you are told to get it done.
5. Write a Job Ad that describes you perfectly (as you are now, not as your “ideal” self) as well as the ideal job you’d like to get paid for doing.
Highly professional and educated woman. High morale, motiviation and strong leader in and outside of the workplace. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Outstand teamwork experience.
6. Do you take medications on a regular basis, or ever attempted to? Have they caused any side effects? Is it worth enduring them for the benefit you receive from the medication?
Yes, I have taken medication on a regular basis in the past. None currently. In the past, it did cause side effects and I stopped taking the medication. In my case, it was not worth enduring the side efects… which is the reason why I stopped taking it.
7. What moment from the past have you tried to re-live that has fallen short of the memory?
I really do not understand this question lol…
BONUS: Didn’t your mama tell you life is too good too waste?
She sholl did! :D
Today’s Comment Question: What could “PG dot net” add or change to make this blog even better?
A new layout, add a little spice to your site =)