Insight About Me
1. What is your favorite experience in your life so far?
Two things. In chronological order: Graduating from college and giving birth to my children.
2. What motivates you to keep going every day?
My children motivate me every day, they really keep me inspired. I probably would not be actively pursuing other opportunities if I did not have them in my life.
3. Where do you want to go in life? What do you want to accomplish?
I want to get my Masters in International Studies and Political Science. I really want to work for United Nations as a diplomat.
4. Is there anything that you regret? Do you try to change it?
I really do not regret anything, but if I had the power to go back in time there are a few things that I would do differently.
5. What is your most cherished gift you have received? Why do you cherish it so much?
While growing up, my most cherished gift was a bear that I received when I was just a year old. I had this bear for twenty something years. He looked like I had him for more than eighty years though… In my adult life, my most cherish gift are my twins. I could not have asked for a better gift from God.