1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
No I absolutely hate cold weather, snow and ice. Since I do not have a car, I cannot stand waiting on the bus in the cold and standing in the snow and trying to walk on ice. Not fun at all.
2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
My ideal holiday celebration would include my immediate family; Mama, Daddy, Dot, JT, my brother, Papa (grandfather), Bom (grandmother) and Big Bom (great grandmother). Unfortunately that cannot happen, but you did ask for IDEAL holiday celebration.
3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
We put up a Christmas tree every year. I must have tinsel and at least one strand of blinking lights or I have a fit. On Christmas Eve, we exchange one or two gifts… but one Christmas Eve, my brother and I went crazy and opened all of the “good” presents and on Christmas Day there was nothing really left to open… maybe a pair of socks and underwear here and there lolol
4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I donote money to the CFC Campaign every pay period.
5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
Have a great weekend!!
Another meme, that I found through Tasha’s site…
1. What kind of job, even if offered a million dollars, would you still not do?
Clean the windows of a skyscraper. Never will do that… ever.
2. Let’s go for cigarette break?
Cigarettes are disgusting.
3. Wanna smoke weed in my basement?
4. What kind of volunteering job would you turn down flat?
Scraping gum off the streets and floors… why this would be a volunteer job in the first place… I have no clue.
5. What’s the worst thing your parents asked you that you will always answer with a ‘NO’?
hmm cannot think of anything at the moment, but I imagine one of the worst things a parent could ask as a teenager is, Are you having sex?