I am such a naughty little girl. My blog has been sitting here gathering dust and cobwebs. I logged in the other day on WP Admin and saw that there were some updates. I attempted to do the auto update…
Respect and Protect.
To add this widget to your site:
digg_id = ‘digg-widget-container’; //make this id unique for each widget you put on a single page.
digg_width = ’400px’;
digg_height = ’600px’;
digg_description = 1;
digg_target = 1;
Or go to: http://digg.com/add-digg to make your own widget for your site.
I say … and you think … ?
Hello :: Goodbye
Flinstone :: Vitamins
Corn :: Feet
Interview :: ABC
Deviant :: One
Concept :: Illusion
Bridge :: Underwater
Karen :: Foster
Encounter :: Alien
Biological :: Clock
The 19 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Death
1. After being decapitated, the average person remains conscious for an additional 15-20 seconds. Talk about a way to go.
2. Mourning your dear departed cat? You could shave your eyebrows like the ancient Egyptians used to. Then again, maybe a trip to the pet cemetery would be easier.
3. May want to rethink what you bury your loved ones in. An old wives’ tale claims that if a woman is buried wearing the color black, she’ll come back to haunt the family.
4. Speaking of preventing hauntings, yet another old wives tale led to the institution of burial wreaths. It was believed that the wreath would encircle the spirit of the dead person, thereby preventing them from returning from the grave.
5. In 1931, Henry Ford decided to preserve his friend, Thomas Edison’s last dying breath. He kept it in a bottle. Hope he put a label on that one.
6. One of the main reasons cowboys carried pistols in the 1800’s was to avoid being dragged to death by their horse. You think they could have just gotten bigger stirrups.
7. The last words spoken by Union General John Sedgewick were, “They (the Confederate soldiers) couldn’t hit an elephant from this dis…”
According to: http://whois.domaintools.com/missnexus.com the following is the Whois Record for Missnexus.com as of September 23, 2006, Page Information Website Title: Step Into the Nexus Record Type: Domain Name About Us: Wiki article on Missnexus.com Indexed DataDMOZ Directory: M DMOZ Title:…