Catch Up Time
I am catching up for all the little goodies I have been late on posting here:
- Blizzard:: Snowstorm
- J:: T
- Control:: Janet
- Blood:: Vicious
- Mysterious:: King
- Annoying:: Brat
- Throat:: Sore
- Condom:: Bust
- Search:: Engine
- Heartfelt:: Love
1. Do you have any vacation time from work saved up for the Holidays? Or are you taking any time off or traveling this month? What are your plans?
No vacation this month, but next month I requested off for my birthday (January 27th) and JT’s birthday (February 9) two weeks later.
2. When do you do most of your blogging? During the day, at work, at home, at night?
Usually in the morning at work, but lately any chance I can get lol…
3. What tends to keep you from blogging more? Or could it be that you blog too much and should do less?
Pure and absolute laziness keeps me from blogging more *adds this New Year’s Resolution list*.
4. Do you like dressing up and/or “role playing?”
Yes, I love to dress up but I hate the preparation that goes into it. I need my own personal beautician and make up artist. Then I would be just fine…
5. When choosing a mate, there are some things you can overlook (boob size, hairy backs, beer belly, bad teeth, hair lip, etc.) and some things you just can’t (see previous list). What are some of thing things you can live with when picking your partner, and what are the things that are a “must have?”
I am sitting here thinking about what I can overlook and now that I have thought about it, I am actually a very picky person. Just to mention a few…hairy backs ugh… an absolute no no, big thumbs down to yellow and brown teeth, bad breath, body odor, people that cannot match their clothes properly and hairy chests, the beady beads are disgusting.
Must haves: intelligence, sense of humor, wit, cleanly shaven, nice clothes (not necessarily expensive clothing), respectful, honest, goals in life and a job.
6. Have you ever had a professional massage or ever been to a Chiropractor?
Yikes… nope I have never had a professional massage or been to a chiropractor. I would love to go to A Massage Company *hint… gift cards…*
7. Does size really matter? Yeah you know exactly what I mean too. Men, what have you been told and what do you know to be true? Girls, what is the real story and is that what you tell the guys? Have you ever been scared of one that was too big? For both: why do you think this debate is still going on?
 No comment. [/edit] The end.
BONUS: Do they know it’s Christmas time at all?
I do not have my Christmas tree up yet, so apparently not.
Today’s Comment Question: You still gonna come by and comment once the Monday Mission goes away?
1. What are 3 bad things that happened to you this year?
Almost lost my love… that was enough.
2. How do you express yourself best?
Through writing prose and poems.
3. What do you think of life after death?
I believe in reincarnation; when we die that is not the end.